Thursday, July 10, 2008

I love my REBATE checks!

I absolutely love my rebate checks I get back from Rite Aid. Especially when I can use coupons too! Here is a quick example. I bought ...
Herbal Essence Shampoo(40% bigger)
Herbal Essence Condit. (40% bigger)
Satin Care Shave Gel
Venus Razor
2 Gillette Men's Body Wash
Tag Body Spray
Infusium 23 Shampoo
Crest Toothpaste
Oral B Toothbrush
3 Lypsol Chapsticks
After my coupons and my rebate check, I only paid 14.46 for everything. What a deal. What is your best bargain? I just wish I lived close enough to a Walgreen's too. I'd take advantage of both. Happy bargain shopping.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I LOVE a good deal. I am totally hooked on CVS and their ECB's!!!! The nearest one for us is about 60 miles but if we are near....I'm there!!!

My sister has fallen in love with the "grocery game". (Grocerygame.com) Once again, we live to far from everything for me to be able to participate in this one, but you might like it.

Great deal on your bargains!! :-)