Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What a day!

What a good, hot summer day! Started out driving the church ladies to Maranatha for a "Ladies Summer Breakaway". Kathy Troccoli and her friend Ellie were the speakers. Amazing. The place where we were did not have air conditioning. I have one word for that(mostly because i'm making myself only use one word), sweltering! On the way home the air was feeling so good! We were just cooling off good and guess what, we ran out of gas!! So we waited on the side of the road for about 35-45 mins. for someone to bring us some gas. Thanks Jim!!!!!!!!!!!
When I got home, we went out on the pontoon boat at Camp Lake. That was so refreshing! All is good in the end. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. Here is one quote from today that stuck out to me,
"Regret looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up"! Help me Father to always look up and trust you!

No comments: