Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Amanda is 18!!!

Amanda is now 18! I can't believe it. I don't feel old enough to have an eighteen year old. Well, sometimes I do. Ha!Ha! It sure has been a lot of fun being her mom. It won't be long and Harmony will be sweet sixteen, and Kristen will be 10. Wow! I'm looking forward to the next eighteen years, God willing. Here are a few pictures of Amanda and her double layer chocolate cake with chocolate pudding and chocolate frosting. It was really good. Talk to you all again soon.





I've always loved those cheeks!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda!! Hope you had a great day!!! :-)

H.O.P.E. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amanda, it doesn't seem like that she can be that age already. It just seems like it wasn't that long ago that she was born. They grow up so fast. Keep blogging and thanks for sharing. Eileen

Janiece said...

I do declare, your girls look just like you, when you were a teen!

tacomom said...

Hey, Tina! Sara (Fritz) here. Got to you from your comment on Janiece's blog. Long time, no see. There is absolutely NO DOUBT whose child Amanda is. It's like seeing you at Youth Camp all over again! (lol, I didn't read Janiece's comment here until after I'd typed all that :) So you have three girls? If so, I do too.

GT Burley's said...

Hi Sara! Good to hear from you!! It's amazing to me how many people think that Amanda looks like a younger me! Yeah, we have just three burley girlies! And we love every moment of it! The good Lord knows that we couldn't handle any boys! I'm looking foward to keeping in touch with you through blogging. Have a great day!