Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Preview of Senior Pics!






Well its been a couple of days since I've added anything. I have enjoyed checking the blog to see who has been finding my little blip on the internet.

On a different note my little girl is on the brink of becoming an adult! Amanda has just got her senior pics done. Here are a few of them for you all to preview. Enjoy. I've been going through pictures the last couple of days of Amanda when she was little. She sure brought alot of joy to our lives. Of course she still does, but I have come to believe she has been, is, and always will be full of life.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

A senior already?!?! Congrats, Amanda! so glad to see that you have a blog. :)

Leanne said...

What beautiful pictures!!!!! I vote for the second one down. They are all great but that one is my favorite:) I'm glad you have blog. I'm going to add you to my links. Come visit our family blog sometime, deerens.blogspot.com

My Life in Pictures said...

WOw, can't believe that Amanda is that old. Makes me feel ancient. Its great to see you on here. I wish that blogspot would give you a message when you have new comments. I miss them all the time. I just happened to catch yours, and I am glad that I did. :-)

Eileen said...

Hi Tina, how are things going. So what is Amanda planning on after graduation? I pray all goes well for you and all. May the Lord bless and keep you. Love & Prayers, Eileen

H.O.P.E. said...

Tina I did your pole thingy and then as I was scrolling down I saw the picture which is on your 1st post. That is my pick. Have a blessed day! Love & Prayers, Eileen

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey! I just found out you have a blog! Sorry I'm not really with it lately...either working too many hours or this stomach of mine which feels very ready to pop...maybe a little of both! Anyway, I'll try to keep in touch a little more. Great pics, Amanda!

Eileen said...

Tina it is just me again. Wanted to let you know that I have "tagged" you. Go to my blogger for the information just go to www.gramgram-eileen.blogspot.com It is a lot of fun. Have a blessed day! Love & Prayers, Eileen